ARE YOU STUCK IN A
CAREER THAT DOESN’T
FULFIL YOU ANY MORE?
Has your career stalled, and you can’t get quite back into first gear? Are you a recent graduate and really have no idea which direction to go in? Do you suffer from imposter syndrome and don’t believe that you are worthy of your job? Have you taken a career break and are considering re-entering the job market?
Or are you at the end of your career and about to embark on the next stage of your life - retirement and wish to get the best out of this time?
Often we know that we need to change something about our career, but something stops us. It could be fear, it could be confusion about the reason for needing a change, it could be lack of information about the process of career decision making or we just don’t feel it is possible.
Whatever the reason is, coaching can help you cut through all this to find a way forward.
COACHING CAN BE USED
WHEN YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
Returning to work after a break due to family circumstances, illness, or redundancy.
- You want to change or develop your career.
- You need more money/challenges in your career.
- You have been promoted and need some support.
- You are returning after a career break.
- You have a difficult relationship at work.
- You want to set up your own business.
- You want to begin something completely different.
- You are considering retirement but want to continue with 'something'.
The first step is to acknowledge that you are ready to make a change and once you have done that, coaching can help you discover what it is that you really want out of your career and make a plan to work towards achieving your goal.
If any of this resonates with you and you are interested to find out if coaching could work for you, book a chemistry call.