A WELL-DESIGNED LIFE
IS A LIFE THAT MAKES SENSE
WHO IS COACHING FOR?
Everyone can benefit from life coaching – there is no such thing as a perfect life as we are all learning and making changes throughout our lives. Through transformational coaching, you can start to design the life that you wish for.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you in a period of transition in your life and excited to make a change?
- Is 2022 the year that you are going make things happen?
- Do you want to design a life that works for YOU?
- Are you looking for purpose in your life?
- Have you lost confidence recently?
- Are you stuck in a career that is no longer working for you?
- Do you just feel stuck?
- Are you in your twenties or thirties and feel trapped, uninspired, and disillusioned?
- Could you be going through a Quarter Life Crisis? Yes, it is a real thing!
- Are you planning for retirement and want to explore your options for this stage of life?
- Has a relationship recently broken down and you are not sure where to go from here?
- Are you a new mother/father and feeling confused about how to move forward?
- Have your children fled the nest and you are wondering how to fill the void?
- Do you feel your life is lacking something but not sure what?
- Do you want help facing your fears, and just doing it?
- Do you feel out of control in your life?
- Has the pandemic had an impact on your life, and you would like to find a way to move forward?
If you answered yes to any of the above, or have any other issues that need exploring, then coaching can help.
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is an investment into your present and future self.
Most people have heard of Life Coaching but don’t really know what it is and what it entails. So, very briefly, the International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as:
"Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.”
What does that really mean?
Coaching gives you the opportunity to discover how to move forward in your life.
Even if you believe that you don’t know how to proceed, there is always a “hint” below the surface that you have an idea of what you would like to see in your future.
The role of a coach is to guide you along the way through powerful questioning and to challenge and encourage you to find the answers that are there within you.
Be aware that coaching is not a substitute for or an alternative to therapy, counselling, training, or mentoring. A coach will not provide solutions, tell you what you should do, give advice or delve into the past.
Coaching meets you where you are today and works on getting you to where you want to be.
START YOUR JOURNEY
- Are you looking for purpose and clarity in your life?
- Do you need help working through worries or plans for the future?
- Are your relationships a source of worry to you?
- Are you feeling stuck and have lost confidence in some areas of your life?
- Are you feeling unfulfilled and not sure where to go from here?
- Does the question “and what do you do?” fill you with dread?
- Are you stuck in a career that doesn’t fulfil you anymore?
- Has your career stalled, and you can’t get quite back into first gear?
- Are you a recent graduate and really have no idea which direction to go in?
- Are you looking to return to work but don't know where to start looking and lack motivation or confidence to make that first step?
- Do you suffer from imposter syndrome and don’t believe that you are worthy of your job?
- Are you in your twenties or thirties and feeling trapped, uninspired, or disillusioned?
- Do you feel you “should” be doing what your peers are doing?
- Do you compare yourself to others around you and feel that you don’t quite match up?
- Have you not achieved what you thought you would have done by this age?
HOW DOES IT
Coaching is a structured process of 6 x 1 hour sessions (more if required) over a period of 6-8 months.
These can be online via Zoom or face to face if location allows.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
“Looking back at the last few months work with Sema, I can say my mindset has shifted. I had some guilt that meant I wasted a lot of energy trying to be Mum, wife and business owner, with the least inconvenience to my family. By giving myself permission to put my own needs first I have come off a mental hamster wheel of resentment and frustration and getting nowhere professionally."
“Sema is an excellent communicator who puts her clients at ease from the start of the Life Coaching journey. She is both professional and approachable; through gentle probing and encouragement, Sema is enabling me to find solutions to my own questions.”
“Working with Sema helped me get clear on my goal and set out a plan to achieve it. Our work together helped me navigate my way through my mindset blocks and often gave me a new way of looking at things which was really helpful. Sema kept me realistic and held me accountable. Through our time together I know I can achieve my goal and feel excited for the future!”
“I have gained a lot from working with Sema, and in the short time we have worked together, coaching has really helped me forge a path and create structure in the next steps for my career. I’m sure there will come a time at another point in my life when I would like to revisit coaching and I will definitely be in touch."
MOLLIE, NEW YORK
"You are a great listener and inspire confidence in your clients; I have absolute faith in your professionalism and was amazed by some of the simple but effective changes our sessions enabled me to make in my life."
"When the process began, I was confused and almost frustrated, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Overall it was an amazing experience and one I’ll positively look back on for years to come. I have now implemented various things we’ve spoken about to positive effect."